TRADE YOUR OLD TREASURES FOR NEW ADVENTURES!
Founded in 2019 by Sana Khan & Alfiya Khan, Bombay Closet Cleanse is a circular fashion movement that started as a garage sale and has now culminated into India's first brick-and-mortar thrift store located in Bandra West, Mumbai.
Simply named 'Thrift Shop', it offers a platform to sell and swap preloved clothing.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Simply show up with your clothes/books/jewellery to be exchanged.
- The BCC team will do a quick quality check.
- You can then proceed to exchange them from a collection built from contributions by other swappers.
- This collection will be dynamic and ever-changing. You never know what you may find!
Rules & Regulations
- All clothes you bring MUST be washed.
- Each participant is allowed to bring up to 10 items.
- Clothes that qualify for swap must be gently used, without defects and stains.
- Used lingerie/swimwear will not qualify for a swap.
- Each piece of clothing will be assigned a category based on quality, value, brand, and trends.
If your clothing does not qualify for swap, you can choose to donate them and enjoy a 20% discount on your next purchase with BCC or if any other brand at the event agrees.